Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week 4: Twitlight

It seems that right now Twitter is EVERYWHERE! The news, TV shows, and even Unshelved. For my up to the minute status updates on my friends, I prefer Facebook, which actually stalks people for me. While I am not sure that right now Twitter is something that I will use personally, I am not unwilling to keep learning about it and playing with it. I do believe that it has a lot of potential.

There is so much technology coming at me from every angle that sometimes I just want to turn off the computer and pick up a book!

Speaking of books, I only started reading the Twilight Saga in December, so why do I now feel like the resident expert? Am I really that obsessed? Guess so, I will be at Target bright and early tomorrow morning to pick up my DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment