Monday, March 30, 2009

Week 5: My Infinite Playlist

Podcasting is something I already enjoy personally and need to do more of. While I am not the type of person who would create a podcast for personal use, I wouldn't rule it out if it was something I could do for work. For the All Henrico Reads titles or the individual branches book discussion groups, it would be great to have a podcast about each title available for those who are interested but need more to get them started. Sort of like a mini-book talk.

The youth group that my husband works with, one of the chapters from another state has started their own podcast as a recruitment tool and its working! This technology will only benefit the Young Adult crowd, who I see strolling through the building with their MP3 players everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment